Canonbury is a small residence in the pleasant Cotswold town of Berkeley.
The house is a 12th Century, Grade 2 listed building which was once a farm. It has lots of character with a welcoming, homely atmosphere.
Canonbury has been providing Residential Care since January 1986.
The Home enables older people from the local community to continue living as independently as possible by receiving care and support consistent with their abilities.
We value each and every individual who comes to live at Canonbury.
We welcome applications from people from all walks of life and with many different needs, who enjoy the opportunity to share and celebrate the richness and diversity of their experience.
All residents are assured that they will be treated with respect and dignity according to their individual needs and wishes.
Our aims and objectives are:
- To provide companionship and support for those wishing to remain independant but are no longer able to cope in their own home.
- To Maintain individuality and respect privacy.
- To give comfort, reasurrance and encouragement when necessary.
- To provide a secure homely environment in which our residents feel part of the family.
- To offer support, advice and guidance to relatives and friends.